Thursday, May 29, 2014

I had a really hard time waking up this morning.
Yes, those really dark mornings.
My mind struggled.
"Look at you, so pathetic. He was right to choose not to be with you," said darkness.
Then light spoken too.
"You have two choices. 
Wake up and face the day. 
Or go back to bed and continue to feel horrible."
I got up.

My appetite has been severely affected.
I thought, woo hoo! I can lose weight ! - It's one of my lame,desperate attempts in cheering myself.
I was in a meeting with my colleague seated beside me.
The speaker was monotonously boring.
I wrote on my note for her to read, "Woah, check out the lady's bag - Michael Kors ! We should be working in her organisation !" - the lady holds the same position as us but in a different company.
My colleague flashed a cheeky expression.
I pressed my lips to hide my own.
I find myself being a walking oxymoron.
My heart aches like hell, I can still feel my lunch at my throat, I could puke any moment... and yet, I am still making jokes.

Funny, I never dared to put 'dating' as a blog label, but didn't hesitate for a second to add a new blog label 'pain'.
Perhaps, I subconsciously did know better.

No comments: