Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Wow...
If this continues, I can start a new lable - 'dating' for my blog.
A newly acquainted colleague wanted to set a meet up for me with her male friend.
She was so efficient and effective that I couldn't back down.
Thank God my two friends LC and YL was willing to go with me.

When we were seated at the table, YL wanted to switch seats with me, she felt too uncomfortable to be seated directly opposite him.
I refused to budge because I didn't see what's the big deal and I teased her, "I didn't know you're that shy."
She gave me the look, "I wouldn't be here if YOU weren't shy."
Touche...   =P
God, I really must make the extra effort the let her know how I appreciate her being there.

So... the dinner went ok.
Newly acquainted colleague provided much entertainment.
I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that she was this humorous.

Such irony that I first made my acquaintance with her because she looked so stressed at workplace and I thought she needed a friend.
It was only after much persistence that she agreed to have lunch with me.
Haha... turned out, that I'm the one who needs help socializing.

Fun, really.

No comments: