Saturday, February 15, 2014

There's a new Yoga instructor who speaks very odd English.
The people in the class were snickering and were quite frustrated because it was really difficult to understand him.
All of his words are monosyllable, "five, six, sept, eight".
Also, his instructions are either unclear or almost non-existent.
The worst part is the way he correct us, "Hey hey, hello hello, ***kissing sounds** look here".
Hence, there are some members who refrain to enter the Yoga room when he is the instructor.

I continued with my Yoga classes so as long as it fits my schedule, some of which are taught by him.
I found that the members who chose to continue with his class are more positive.
They are not bothered at all with his shortcomings.
As I continued with the classes, I found that his classes aren't that bad.
I wondered why my opinion had changed when he didn't.

I came to realize that I was affected by the people around me.
Their reaction inevitably became my choice of reaction too.
I embarrassed but I have to admit, I'm a sheep of my surrounding.


No comments: