Sunday, February 09, 2014

I was watching a Chinese tv program about growing your own vegetables.
They were interviewing this man in Beijing who had successfully grown his own vegetables on his roof.
Despite the odds against him, his fruits and vegetables were very impressive.
Big in size, tasty and plenty.
There’s a snippet where he was talking lovingly to his little birds just before he opened the cage.
“Now, I want you to listen to me. Stay away from big birds. Stay close together. Don’t get too far. Be careful and don’t stay out too late, ok?”
The little birds were in line and looking at him when he spoke.
I believe that they really understood him. 
Of course they came back to their cage later.

I believe the main reason his plants grew so well was his positive energy.

They must have felt his love too.

No comments: