Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm not doing well.
My soul seems to be wandering. My 灵魂 is lost.
I've been very absent minded.
I've been staring blankly at my monitor, documents, people, everything and anything.
Thank my lucky stars there hasn't been any traffic accidents.
I've been drinking so much coffee that my stomach is now unwell.
Caffeine is my only source to keep whatever that is left of me grounded.
I haven't been sleeping well, have been having odd dreams - as if I'm in a movie...in very dramatic stories.

I felt much better the moment I met Cc, Am and LC at the staff lounge.
Their presence alone provided much comfort.
The very sight of them soothes my anxiety.

At the office, boss told me to get the staff to draw lots to decide who takes what from the gift basket.
This activity provided some joy.
I got the sparkling juice.
One colleague was jumping with joy when she got the empty rattan basket, which she was hoping for.
I was amused with her reaction.

I went down to the big boss' office to get some documents signed.
Met another admin staff V, she asked about my gym activities.
Big Boss' PA was also interested.
V pointed out that I made a lot of friends around the office, mentioned that she should make the effort too.

Thank Goodness I'm surrounded by people.
Interaction makes it all better.


No comments: