Friday, May 02, 2014

1. I forced myself to think about what I liked about myself.
I'm a great listener.
I have a talent for learning foreign languages.
People often tell me they love my voice.
I'm a good cook.
I have a talent for design (plus a few other things).
I never would have expected it but the list I put together was not only surprisingly long — it also made me feel really good!

2.. I broke down my ultimate goal in life into realistic interim goals.
Because I had already failed so many times, I knew that overwhelm would kill my motivation and throw me right back to square one. To make sure this wouldn't happen again, I split my big goal into small weekly goals, always asking myself:
On a scale of 1 to 10, how certain am I that I can achieve this goal this week?
If I thought that a 10, 9 or 8 were realistic, I knew I was right on track. If I honestly felt that my chances were lower, I simply adjusted my goal until I saw a big: "YES, I CAN DO THAT!" right in front of me.
Guess what happened to my "vibe" after starting to accomplish one goal after the other?

3. I practiced visualization exercises every single day.
Whatever goal I set for myself, I visualized achieving it vividly every single day. I started and ended my days thinking about what I was going to achieve next. This way I always got out of and into bed with a positive mindset and my subconscious, which couldn't tell the difference between "real" images and the ones I created in my mind's eye, started to get used to my new reality.

Also, I made more lists and noted down everything which I was, were able to do and had achieved already. I forced myself to see and feel that I was amazing already. I heard a lovely buzzing that was telling me:

You are perfect just the way you are!

That's how I found it. My very own je ne said quo, which raised my energetic vibe to a level where almost everything I attract is genuinely positive and which helped me achieve more than I would ever have dreamed of.

No comments: