Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Today marks the 3 year anniversary of going off anti depression medication. 
The first step back toward what I considered "normalcy" came by embracing the fact that "normal" doesn't exist. 
We are damaged, hurt, ugly and beautiful creatures. 
We are puzzles and riddles... ironies and hypocrites. 
I would urge anyone toward pharmacology if that's what can help them. 
I would beg anyone to come away from it if they feel ready to accept and endure pain. 
I thank everyone who gave me their time to talk me down from the abundance of ledges that this world has to offer. 
I would and will plead that those who have never truly felt the depth of despair to, please, embrace patience when dealing with us.
 We will not change over night. 
Your love is an echo that we will hear... in time. I am here because of love.

No comments: