Saturday, May 24, 2014

Professor Charles Xavier: You know, I believe that true focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity. Would you mind if I...
[Charles makes a gesture to request permission to read Erik's mind]
Erik Lehnsherr: [Erik signals approval and while Charles reads Erik minds. We see moments of Erik's childhood with his mother] What did you just do to me?
[Both Erik and Charles cries]
Professor Charles Xavier: I accessed the brightest corner of your memory system. It's a very beautiful memory, Erik. Thank you.
Erik Lehnsherr: I didn't know I still had that.
Professor Charles Xavier: There is so much more to you than you know. Not just pain and anger. There is good, too. I felt it. When you can access all of that, you will possess a power no one can match. Not even me.

from X-Men: First Class (2011)

No comments: