Monday, May 26, 2014

I told CLY how I felt, hoping that he will reciprocate.
He didn’t.
"I apologize that my recent frequent outing with you has caused this misunderstanding 
I prefer to remain our current casual friendship status as I’m not ready nor have intention to pursue any relationship for the time being. 
Take care and good night."

"I'm sorry too. 
But thanks. It has been quite an experience ..
You take care too .. And please. if *insert matchmaker name* ask, please tell the truth. 
Please don't say that you were the one rejected*(I was implying that he might have lied about the previous endeavours with the other ladies.)

"Haha...That's why I had told you earlier that I like you very much."

If there was a middle finger emoticon, I would have no doubt clicked on it.
Instead, I typed, "Goodnight, sayang *my love in Malay*"
and added a Snoopy-pecking-on-the-forehead emoticon.

And that's the end of the chapter.

Dang.
Sadness and Sorrow from Naruto OST is currently playing on my media playlist.

No comments: