Sunday, May 11, 2014

I went out with CLY yesterday.
"So Cinderella, can you make it tomorrow for lunch?"
***Cinderella - he noticed that I get anxious when it's getting late.
"Sure. Prince Charming."

When we met, it was already 3pm.
He was following my lead as I wanted to go to a quieter place.
He asked, "So have you had your lunch?"
"No."
"Come."
All of a sudden he took charge and I was trailing behind.
I had no idea he was familiar with this place. (it's closer to my home)
I squealed in delight when we were at the entrance.
He took me to a DimSum restaurant. (I mentioned my fondness of this food in our previous dates.)
It was very special.

CLY really went into the details of his work.
I think he wanted me to understand his work pressure and that he can't meet up with me as often as he likes
...OR...
this dude seriously needs a 101 lesson in choosing conversation topics during dates. =)
Luckily, I'm an inquisitive person by nature, so my attentiveness was genuine.

Then, our conversation moved on to our families.
I spoke of my disappointment with my brother at surface level.
Just when I was about the vent into the details, (thank gawd!) I cautioned myself of dating etiquette, and decided to change the topic, and I asked about his relationship with his siblings.
Unexpectedly, he really opened up.
He revealed a lot of the skeletons in his family closets to me.

To be honest, I was impressed with his courage and frankness.
It means something for a guy to be willingly vulnerable in the presence a lady.

Yup, over thinking again...

No comments: