Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm depressed.
Really I am.
The symptoms are back.
Like a reunion.

However, I'm still capable of laughing and talking to people enthusiastically.
I'm not faking it.
And I'm fully aware of the irony EACH time it happens.

I went for Yoga last night.
The teacher wanted us to try a challenging pose which requires partnership.
I enjoyed the 'getting to know new friend' part in the process.
And guess what? I skipped back to my mat.
Yes, SKIPPED!

Today, I was re-watching my favourite tv series HOUSE.
There's one episode where the patient couldn't control the movement of his left arm.
He's suffering from a condition where his right brain couldn't communicate with his left.

Ok. I know I don't have such dramatic Hollywood condition, but I think my rational side of the brain is trying to 'cheer' my emotional side of my brain.

And I'm grateful.
I still have the rationale.

No comments: