Monday, October 21, 2013

Akiane Kramarik is one of the most inspirational people you will ever meet. Upon receiving her inspiration from God “face-to-face” at the age of 4, she began drawing unbelievably amazing spirituality pictures.
As she grew older, her artwork has become increasingly complex as He spoke to her through sounds, shapes and sometimes through animals, but mainly with paint “as if it was talking to me”.
Akiane, a vegan, stated, “Each time I pick up that brush from my pallet, I feel we’re connected. I don’t need to talk to Him. I already know that He’s there. All I know is that He’s always going to be with me, forever.” 

In a recent interview, Akiane stated, “I don’t belong to any denomination or religion, I just belong to God.” “I define spirituality as a search for love, beauty, happiness and wisdom. Spirituality is a journey that we never finish.” ~Akiane Kramarik, 17
Year-old, Artist, Poet, Mystic
 
 “The tree of life for me is a symbol of abundance and eternal life.” ~ Akiane Kramarik, Age 12
" For some the story is a fairy-tale. But for me it was a personal encounter experienced at the age of four that I completely forgot, yet oddly enough was able to depict on linen. I have no idea if this image is from the past or future, from my own experience, revelation or just my imagination. All I know is that somehow my hands have touched its branches, its fruit and the soil around. "
Taken from http://truthseekerdaily.com/2013/09/12-year-old-girl-paints-heaven-child-prodigy-wvideo/

No comments: