Monday, February 06, 2006

HUN Boleh!!!

Wookie.. for those who think that I'm all talk and no action, this entry is for you.

I did the most unthinkable.

I called the mechanic 'sifu'!!

**Toot...toot...toot...toot** seconds later which seemed like eternity. He picked up. Following conversation had taken place in Cantonese.

Him: Hello?
Dumb Fool (Me): .............. Err...........
Him: Yes? Who do you want to speak to?
Dumb Fool:........................................
Him: Who is this?
Dumb Fool:...............Er.............
Him: Oh, you looking for Kelly?
Dumb Fool: ...............Er..........
**passed phone to Kelly.
Kelly: Yes, who's this?
Dumb Fool: Sorry! Wrong number!

**Dumb Fool bangs head with both hands..Took deep breath. ok.. I can do this. I can do this.. Dumb Fool calls again.

This time, Kelly picks up.
DF: Was that your boyfriend?
Kel: Who's this?
DF: I'm doing a guy friend of mine a favor. He needs to know if you're attached. Was that your boyfriend. (crossing fingers real hard)
Kel: No.(giggling) That's my husband.
- -**The entire world turned dark.**
DF: Ok, Thanks.. bye..

oh! that explains the ring on his finger (recalling his hand on the car door) *rubbing finger on chin.

Oh well, that went well, didn't it? sigh...

To be honest, I'm not at all disappointed. No. Really.
REALLY.

Matter of fact, I'm So proud that I made that phone call. It'd be easier for me the second time , right? yeah... Malaysia Boleh!!

2 comments:

cendolic said...

i wish i knew how. educate me , please. PLEASE.
oh, errr.. and pls don't discriminate the technologically-challenged. Patience is the most noble virtue. =)

floAt said...

nice to get a wife as spam filter :D