Saturday, February 04, 2006

**Blush**


This blog entry sequence is so.....inappropriate considering my previous entry. But what the heck, I'm so swooningly in love!

Ahem, you see... this is what had happened. The car's side view mirror was broken, so I had to take it for repair. Boom! I encountered the most good looking mechanic 'sifu' in town! Oh, and eligibly young too.

He was so soft spoken and had the most 'macho' set of arms!
EEeee!! Sukanya aku!!
As he was fixing the problem, I was fascinated that his heng tai-'brothers in automobile' kept consulting him on various car ''ch'ng-ing'' methods requested by other customers.

Man, I was in love....
When he was done with me, ok ok...with my car (damn it) ahem, he so courteously asked if **sigh** there is anything else he can help me with...
I thought, if ONLY....

Ahem, anyway... I thanked him and he gave me his card and asked me out for a date tomorrow night.


Ok, that last bit was made up in my fantasy. **mumble mumble**

But I got his cellphone number and his first name!

Maybe I should ''ch'ng'' some part of the car.. Bit by bit...

1 comment:

sg_rayboy said...

Hey gal,

Why did you not do the bend and snap method... he he.... you should have drop a pen or book or something...but not your self..... "hai yaaa" you fantasize to much....you should make it come true.... So wat's your plans for valentaine?