Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Fulfilled

I really feel good.

Spent less than an hour at the annual MPH warehouse sale, bought various titles of books, vcds and stationaries; all for less than Rm150. I joked to the cashier that I'm forced to eat bread for the rest of the week.

I don't think she heard me coz she answered,

"Please come again."

Spending above Rm 50 entitles me to a Rm5 MPH voucher. Guess who handed it to me?
Ms Renee Koh - The editor of MRC quaterly magazine. She looked so much thinner in real life.
I told her so. Was that a mistake? =P

OH, back to my fulfilled moment.
Last night, I went to PuayChai badminton hall to play with complete strangers.
A nice guy name Jason posted in a forum that his team is looking for players.
He generously allowed me to try out last night.

Whoa... I am so...WAY out of their league. I can't count the number of times I missed the shuttle and wanted so much to just bury my face on the court itself.

Nonetheless, these veterans were very graciously polite and STILL allow me to play 3 sets of game with them. I think I just increased my partner's blood pressure.

My online friends say that I'm crazy to play with a bunch of male strangers ALONE. They say that I could have been drugged and packed into their car.

I was thinking, and just HOW are they going to execute that? I mean, to use some high-tech substance and skilfully place it unto the shuttlecock and once again, very VERY professionally aim for my head when playing?

HUN= "Awww.... am I worth all that trouble?"

That's the nicest thing an online friend has said to me. ^_^

Anyway, I'm still hopeful for the invitation next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think u cant...i think la.The onli way u can prolly find out if there's nyone reading ur blog is thru the comments left here? heheh dunno im just guessing....no worries dear, know that im faithfully reading ur ramblings! :)