Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thanks, anger.

Once again, anger has helped me.

Badminton game.
Sifu refused to let me play with his team. Again, as usual, he pushed me to the other side of the court to play with the ladies.

Usually, I don't mind but not tonight. Because,
  1. I paid to play in his court.
  2. Ladies court is full.
  3. I came early and should be given priority on who gets to play where.

Sifu insisted that his team is too fast for me. I insisted to try.

Sifu patronized me and reluctantly agreed to let me play the next game.

Next game came and I won one set out of the two sets I played with Sifu's players.

Fast? Fast my foot.

Anger. Anger prompted me to fight for the dignity of the ladies when I played against those men.

Thanks, anger.

2 comments:

Kahani said...

lol... go girl go!

When are you going to start taking photos? I'm sure that'll be fun too. =)

Nobody said...

I like the fighting spirit!