Saturday, March 18, 2006

Gotta Be

I’m not a good person.
I dare not and will never make such claim that I’m nice.
But I AM trying.
Trying to do my best.
Trying to hold a clear conscience.

One is happy as a result of one's own efforts - once one knows the necessary ingredients of happiness - simple tastes, a certain degree of courage, self - denial to a point, love of work, and above all, a clear conscience
_ George Sarol

If I had a choice, I’d definitely want to be a sweet, demure, soft-spoken girl who is loved by all.
Everyone around me treats me as they should.
Each time I’m bullied or mistreated, a gallant person will automatically pop up to my rescue.
Each time I’m down, someone will definitely be beside me to comfort and make me happy again.

Nope. That is not my world.
This is….


you gotta be bad
you gotta be bold
you gotta be wiser
you gotta be hard
you gotta be tough
you gotta be stronger
you gotta be cool
you gotta be calm
you gotta stay together
Melissa Desiree - You Gotta Be

Money makes men bad,
Badness makes women money.
-Good Women of China, Xinran

1 comment:

Nobody said...

Be nice to those who treat you fairly.

Do evil to those who mistreat you!