Sunday, March 12, 2006

Older Men

Lately, I’ve been very attracted to older men. Much older men. HongKong actor Kenny B, Phil Collins,Simon Cowell, Scorpion’s lead singer, Jean Reno, CSI Grissom, a veteran from the badminton game. (opps! Did I just type that?).

Thinking back, the last two crushes I had were men over 40! Yikes! HW says it's because I lack paternal authority in my life.
Errr.. my papa is very much alive and he’s always been the more active parent.

Is it some phase I’m going through?
Or maybe I feel ‘safer’ harboring crushes on men who I know for sure I won’t have any relationship with?

Ish, ish , ish. This is some deep psychological shit.

Men age 40s are at the old age of youth,
men age 50s are at the youth of old age.
Old French proverb.

#@# To friends who know me personally, Please please please don't ask me about this, k? Appreciate it loads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

personally i think the 'stability' part of it is attractive. meaning men at this aged are already stable finacially, they are sure of themself,built their career, are experience in life...basically very stable la...like somehow u feel like there's nothing in life thrown to them that they cant handle..(and so calm summore!)eheh no worries...i sometimes find older men VERY attractive too! hehh