Tuesday, August 04, 2015

I befriended an ex-colleague.
She wrote this on her FB page.
****
When I lost my 2 years old son, it's indeed very difficult to "Let It Go" even I know it is much better for him in Heaven than to suffer here.
 Pastor Joseph Prince encouraged me through his sermon:
"If a child got a knife, he thought it's shining, sharp, fun to play, keep on holding the knife, and don't want to "Let It Go".
Unless someone tell him, he won't know that it's dangerous.
His father bought a beautiful toy for him, but the child won't be able to play the new toy until he LET GO the knife!"
It's a very simple but practical analogy.
Unless I LET GO of Zhen Kan, I won't be able to receive the '"new toys'' - abundant blessing from God. If the child's hands are holding the knife, not only he won't have another hand to play the new toy, he may cut himself!......
If I keep on thinking and missing my son, I would deteriorate myself, and I won't have space to receive something even better from God!
The more I let go, the more blessing is on my way.

Proverbs 43:18-19
"Forget the former things;
do not dwell in the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?"
***
I'm grateful I added her on FB.

No comments: