Friday, August 28, 2015

On Monday, when OPK handed me the notice about my last day, she made a remark about my previous work in KL which annoyed me very much.
On Wednesday, I went into her office to seek clarification.
As usual, she spun and spun and I was lost in her words.
Again, I was in her control, and I had to listen to her warped opinions.
When I left her room, I felt very very defeated.
More upset with myself for letting this witch play me like a doll.

I found out not only did she contact my previous HR staff (also another bitch) and my sister, she contacted my doctor.
OPK managed to find 3 people in my life who would spill details of my personal life.
On surface, it's debatable that OPK did it within her HR boundaries.
When I saw the snubbed look on her face when she said, "I contacted your doctor,"
I am certain this woman is a sociopath.
I was feeling really upset.

I told Tz about it.
She doesn't see anything wrong with what OPK did.
"It's not like you have 2.6 million to hide."
M didn't either.
I felt like I was losing my mind.
I am disturbed by something that is of the norm?
I couldn't contain it.
I need to know it's NOT ok.
I told my colleagues, those who are still here and those who have left.
They know OPK and understood why I'm upset.
"No, it is NOT ok. It is crazy."
"You need to act smarter and tougher. Let's just celebrate that you are leaving. We all know anywhere is better than this toxic place. Don't lose heart, there are many kind people out there.
Continue to be the sincere and kind person as you are.
Life is full of ups and downs, and God has an arrangement for you."

No comments: