Thursday, August 20, 2015

I'm really bored.
Not the English word bored, but the Chinese word "men''  闷, which loosely translates as
"closed ; smothering ; stifling "
As the Chinese character suggests, my heart 心 in behind doors 门.
I can't feel properly.
I guess you could say I'm still numb?

My contract with the current employment is ending within 3 weeks.
People around me are very anxious.
They care for me very much.
More than I care for myself.
Really.

M - who has been keeping in close touch with me. Despite her busy high-flying life, she laboriously ask about the details in my life and help as much as she can.
Gosh, not even my family does that !
Mn + Moon - they constantly message-d me motivational stuff, aside from all the other entertaining stuff.
Nti - Keeps tabs on me. She's the one who came knocking at my door and drove me to work when I 'refused' to face the day.
Boss - She employed me till this day. It is amazing.
LJ - spent so much time trying to convince me to SEE myself better. And to write !Not later but Now !
Colleagues - TKK,TZL,NXY,LSS,CWL - took me out for supper, karaoke, recommended jobs .

I've been experiencing a number of déjà vu-s lately.
Good premonitions.
E.g, when I moved into my new place.
It had a smell.
It smell of new beginning.
Of hope.
Of possibilities.
I know it's going to be ok.
Really.

No comments: