Monday, August 24, 2015

This morning, I received the official letter informing me of my last day.
Although it was long anticipated, I felt a bit disheartened as the most hated superior had the upper hand of my situation.
She used the opportunity to stroke her own ego while stepping on my pride.
What a hateful character.

NXY came down to check on me.
I smiled, "I'm ok."
She gave a thumbs up.
I have always liked her.

LJ is absolutely certain that writing will set me free.
"You need to let go of the fear of failing!"
"When you write, you'd find your own voice and everything else will fall into place. By then, you won't be thinking about all these trivial things!
Who said what, why this and that..."
LJ also commented that I over-magnify on the good things that happened to other people than on my own blessings.
"It's nothing serious. But it is a habit that is robbing you of your own joy. I know this because I had this troubling me too."

No comments: