Friday, August 28, 2015

The universe is amazing.
Just when I was feeling upset about the doctor disclosing personal info about me, I actually bumped into the nurse.
She greeted me enthusiastically.
She eagerly told me all the reasons why she can't stand that doctor and had to leave.

And I bumped into a lady whom I met in church.
She is also suffering from mental illness.
She invited me to lunch.
I obliged.
When she began to talk about her troubles, I can't help but feel horrified.
"OMG. Is this how I sound to others?"

The magnitude of our troubles are different.
But the resemblance of how we are reacting towards the hiccups in our lives is enough to make me sit up.
She has OCD and her negativity of matters around her has caused her to be very dysfunctional.

I am usually the receiving end of this remark, but
"You really think too much."

No comments: