Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I don't know if it's due to the medication or my pre-existing condition, I'm always very sleepy in the morning.
Absolutely Soulless.
Like I left my soul on my bed.
Many people attest to this syndrome but I worry because I had to take 3 cups of coffee this morning.
My heart was pumping.
But my head wasn't alert as I had hoped.

Something happened at workplace.
The predicted problem finally occured
The problem which I had warned again and again.
But no one listened because it wasn't my decision to make.
However, it is my responsibility to solve that problem which occur due to the decision that wasn't mine to make.
Ironic?
Nope.
It's just one of the many common classic management problems.
Any wage earner would understand.

I could blame the 3 cups of coffee but I won't.
I wasn't classy.
I wasn't professional.
I exploded.

Good thing I had the calmest colleague with me to bring me back to my senses.
Another, even came down to check on me.
When I cooled down, I admit my unprofessionalism and apologised.
She may doubt my sincerity and sanity.
That I can't control.

But at least I know that I AM sincere and sane. (still?) 

No comments: