Saturday, July 21, 2007

We were sitting on the sofa waiting for the very much anticipated Ugly Betty. - I let out a girlie-excited squel when Henry said, "Oh, I always know it's you when you say 'It's Me', on the phone." "You make my mouth dry too"

#Ong Chee Leong and Ying Ying’s mother Jess Teh has been charged with murdering Shearwey Ooi Ying Ying, three, whose brutal death stunned the nation. #

My friend commented, " The cruelest act inflicted upon you can only be by your own family, what more your own mother. "

I kept quiet. I know she reads my blog.
I wonder if she realised , I had been saying that several times- in various ways, about my own family's cruelty. Mostly about my mother. When instead of birthright love, I redeemed insane confusion from people who were supposed to love me most.

Having read this, she now understands the awkward silence.

No comments: