Sunday, July 22, 2007

All of a sudden, as if we were already in a middle of a conversation, I said,

"I might not be able to recognise myself this time next year ."

My confused friend, "Err,, Oh...... Kay."

Actually, I just let out the conclusional part of my self-thoughts.
In my mind, I was recalling how low I felt last Friday when I sat in the same table with the rest of the female colleagues.
Account Execs, Media Buyers, Graphic Designers...
All so hip, gorgeous, fashionable, mature, fit into the picture like a perfect puzzle piece.

But me? Sticking out like a sore thumb.
Then, I was thinking....
Ok..., maybe I can change a little here and there.
Change for the better.
Change only if I'm comfortable and happy with the sort of changes I make.
I continued with my own thoughts when suddenly, I blurted out

"I might not be able to recognise myself this time next year."

1 comment:

Vincent said...

change is good!

i think in ur case, u might have to blend in to look like them...
welcome to the world. lol