Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Watched Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix preview yesterday.
Towards the end of the movie,
Voldermort was manipulating Harry's poor mind with all the dark thoughts, confusing him with genuine memories.

All the thoughts that we, ourselves possess in our daily lives.
Harry fought back that manipulation with his own personal happy memories.

The way the flashbacks played in his head were very touching.

Friends and love ones hugging him.
Laughter , and the sight of people he cares most about.

The kind of image that we hope will play in our own minds as our whole lives flash beyond our eyes before we die.

How many of us have that sort of conscious memory ready in store?

I worry, what might flash in my mind second before death.
Would my sub-conscious mind surprise me?
A pleasant surprise , I hope.

No comments: