Tuesday, July 31, 2007

much needed comfort


****At about 6 a.m in Bangkok, view from hotel room****


The moment I came home, I saw sis.

"Did you had fun?"
"Yeah, I tell you all about it later. I"m now too dirty and tired.Need to bathe first."
Rushed up without saying anything else.

After my bath, I couldn't contain it anymore and went downstairs, interrupting my sis's telly watching.

"Jie, I tell you something ah... You promise don't tell anybody ah. It's about my trip..."

After my story, I was very much comforted that my sister shared my horror of the experience.
I couldn't answer her questions,
"Why lar? Were they really drunk? Who organised wan?"
For the first time in 3 days, I wasn't alone in my opinion.

After a few minutes I tucking myself into bed, I knocked my sis's door and took an extra pillow from her room.

Half asleep-ing ly, "I need an extra pillow to hug lar. I too traumatised."

My sis was very sympathetic, "Aiyo, poor thing..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah so drama...cant wait to hear all bout it! i live on 'sleaze'! whee hee hee!