Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I fell asleep holding the praying rosary in my right hand last night.

In my dreams, there was a dog who was initially very friendly suddenly bit my right hand, refusing to let go.
I remember that everyone was panicking but I was calm.

The dream is too extraordinary, because when I woke up, I felt very strange. So much, that I had to check up the dream dictionary.

It interprets -" that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals. "

I don't know what to think............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that dream dictionary? Interesting...

cendolic said...

it was a website. search under dream dictionary. then click on keywords.