Monday, April 14, 2014

Edited messages between myself and CLY.
What are you doing now that exam is over?
Relaxing ,waiting to watch my favorite team vs Manchester on 8:40pm.
K, then. Enjoy your well deserved rest.

at 10.40pm
You will never walk alone.
?
Liverpool won huh?
Yes. We have been waiting for so many years. Now we just need to be patient. Let us wrap up Chelsea first , then only we are the champion.
"we'? hahahaha.... will Liverpool share their winning profits with you? hahaha... i'm glad you have a reason to celebrate..
The joy of a loyal fan is priceless. *huge smiley face
(*he replied rather slow and I suspected he might be drunk)
I'm glad Liverpool won. Perhaps it's a start of a good week ahead. Goodnight.
We will never walk alone. Haha! Cheers! Goodnight !

It was only the next day that I start to comprehend what a big deal the winning was.
Hey, after chatting with a friend, only did I realized why you were so 'high' last night. Happy for you. Perhaps it's a sign that you'd pass your exams too.
Haha. I hope *smiley face (*I love how he always respond immediately)
I was thinking... last night's game was so important. Why did you suggest that we meet up for dinner last night then? You would have missed the game. (I had rescheduled it to Thursday because his office is nearer to my workplace.)
Oh, doesn't matter. I only watched the game when I'm free.
But it seemed to mattered a lot last night.
Yes. It is really exciting after 24 years waiting we finally stand the chance to be the champion. 

By then, his contradictions made me feel so full of myself. "Eeee...maybe he really wanted to meet up with me as soon as his exams are over? eeeeeeee !" -Girly grin, girly grin...

Tonight, LC asked me how I felt about him.
I thought about it seriously.
"I don't know. I fear that we might just get together simply because we're both lonely, and seeking and nothing else."
I'm not grinning anymore.

At this very moment, his FB messenger icon is green as I'm typing this.
 Right at the top bar of my friends' list.
I have no intention of clicking on his name.
Not tonight,
 at least.

No comments: