Monday, March 31, 2014

I've been in consistent facebook chats with CLY.
It's really flattering that I'm showered with this kind of attention.
There was a time where I had sent him a litany of nonsensical playful messages.
His reply was as usual, immediate, but this time, merely a brief 'OK'.
I felt a bit disappointed.
I thought, "Ok, maybe he's not into this kind of frivolous communication. Or maybe he's just not that into me" - you know, the usual over-thinking stuff.

Two hours later, he replied again.
This time, in a litany of similar nonsensical playful messages.
I was grinning from ear to ear.
Immediately, I sensed a warning light in me.
OMG. Do you really like this guy that much? Or just the attention?

My friend M encouraged me,
"Enjoy it
Get to know him
don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself.also, you know what, if anyone deserves good things in their life...it is you.
you absolutely deserve to be happy
don't be afraid of it
but do, be careful of expectations....it is the root of all evil sometimes I think
don't expect too much
that way you don't get so affected if things didn't turn out the way you expected it to be."

I'm also reminded by this anonymous comment that was left in my post long time ago,
"Just be who you are, try work towards who you want to be and if love and a partner comes your way.. It would be crazy (and by this, I mean CRAZY) to pass it up. Hope is great. Can't live without hope. I feel however, it's expectations we can sort of live without. Keep up the amazing work teasips!"

CYL commented on my name 的意思是希望所有的疼愛,幸福,美好都集于妳的身上.
May all the love, happiness, and beauty be blessed upon you.
Damn !

No comments: