Sunday, March 23, 2014

He asked me out via Facebook chat.
"If you're free tomorrow night, maybe we can have dinner together?"
I was grinning from ear to ear.
To be fair, I did give out very positive signals to him as I had prompted 3 Facebook chats with him last week.

I was so happy that I immediately shared this news with M, which followed by my thoughts about him - which were tremendously silly and too embarrassing for me to share them here.

M replied, "I think you're crazy. Can you stop with the shite? Just take it easy and have fun, get to know him and enjoy his company.
Chill babe.
Just do like u do this all the time"

I replied, "OMG, you're right. I don't know what I'm saying."

"You sound creepy to me already. So imagine how you would sound if you brought that up. No self sabotaging okayyyy Don't talk too fast or too much okay."

"Yeah,  I think that's how I sabotaged the first one."

"I knowwwww..
Imma gonna slap u if u do it again this time.."

A very well needed and deserved bitch slap to wake me.
Ah.... good friends...they know just what you need.

No comments: