Friday, April 25, 2014

A message from a good friend, Max.
"If the guy wants to be with your friend, he would not be NOT smiling.
He prefers to be with you. Why do you want to deny this?
If you message the guy now, "Oh, I think I like you." He will be excited, I'm sure.
God Blesses but you must choose to accept the blessings . 
No one can help you on this.
You will always have the choice of a better life. 
It's dangerous to think that God has forsaken you because you have this condition.
There is always at least one reason why things happen in your life.
I know you will be reading all these.
My main point is... You are given a choice, choose wisely.
Bye."

There's a huge lump in my throat.
My heart feels like it's twisted.
My face is flushed.
My eyes are red.
I'm holding it all back in as I'm currently in the office.

**
Max added this, perhaps after reading the above.

"I wept in the gents after writing all these to you. 
I wish you all the best. 
You deserve to have happiness in your life. 
You do."

No comments: