Sunday, April 20, 2014

One of my favourite pastime is to go to the video-rental shop to pick a movie for the weekend.
This weekend I picked 激战 Unbeatable.
The movie was about getting back to living our lives despite it all, very inspirational indeed.
Though it's fictional, viewers can relate to the tragic and miserable difficulties narrated throughout the movie.

There were several great quotes.
程辉:记住自己这次为什麽走上台,既然上去了,不要怕。怕,你就会输一辈子。
Remember what you are fighting for, don't be afraid, if you are, you will lose for life.
其实我每次上台,我都很怕的,不过我都会跟自己说,我能做到。 
Actually, I'm afraid each time I fight, but I tell myself, I can do it. 
我们到了这个年纪,还有事情需要别人明白吗?你自己明白就好了。 
At this age, do we still need to seek approval from others? It's enough that we know for ourselves why we are doing this.
我得冠军的时候,以为世界是我的。原来世界是不等人的。我唯一做到的,都被自己出卖了。When I was the champion, I thought that the world was under my feet. But no, time waits for no man. Even I betrayed my own talent
一个拳手,一定要建立自己的节奏。能够令对方跌进你的节奏,他就逼着跟你走。能够打出你自己的组合就属于你的节奏。能够打出多变的节奏,就是一个好拳手。
我还有东西输了吗?不重要了!赢也好,输也好,什麽都回不来了。
Have I got anything to lose at this point? Win or lose, why does it matter?It will never come back to me.
 这场比赛我可能会跌倒,但我一定会站起来。
I might fall, but I will stand up again.
我相信站在这个舞台上的每一位拳手,都有一个目的,一份希望。我来参加比赛,我只想让一个人看见,他眼中的不可能,也可以变成可能。
I believe that every boxer has his purpose, carries a dream.
I 'm here to prove that the impossible is possible.

No comments: