Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"You were quoting the online newspaper?
And it never occur to you to use apostrophes?"

I don't know if I find this frustrating or funny.
But since I was smiling and giggling in front of the monitor, it must be the latter.
CLY and I were clarifying the things he typed last Saturday night.
He thought I was upset, thinking he was drunk.
So, he was trying to justify that he knew what he was saying.
But it didn't occur to him that I could have misunderstood his statements, thinking he was 'talking' to me directly.
I think we both had a good laugh.
Well, I can't see his actual face, so at least I'm sure there were laughters on my side of the screen.
I'm glad that this happened, really.
Makes the whole relationship more relaxed now.

Then, he typed.
"I really do like you. I think you're really cute."
Hmm.
At least this time, I don't feel worried.
=)

No comments: