Sunday, April 09, 2006

SeaShells


It’s my first visit to the east coast.
Kemaman, Terengganu.
The beach was wonderful. I’ve never seen such clean natural water outside the TV screen.
I couldn’t resist but pick the seashells.
I was overwhelmed by the selections.
Minutes later, I felt exhausted from walking and searching.
So, I just stood stagnant and watched out for the amazing seashells around me. Newcomers came in by the wave nonstop.

I was thinking.
These seashells are like the people and the books in my life.
There are just so many of them.
I have to carefully select them.
Fate and choices play an important role.

I might think that some seashells aren’t pretty, but if I look at them carefully, they might surprise me.
Some may be exquisitely unique but they aren’t available for me. (Most of the tiny seashells had little hermit crabs in them)

Nature
has got so much to teach me.

No comments: