Wednesday, April 19, 2006

drop my waterface

There was a misunderstanding in a badminton game weeks ago.
This 'ko sau' - (expert) smashed me at the face!
Yes, at my left cheek. It hurt quite a while..minutes later.. at my head!!What hurt the most was my waterface (pride)!! drop my waterface!!

Where to put my face lar!! I was kinda annoyed coz we were only playing for the first time and this bugger start to attack me liddat lar??!!

ahem,, back to the misunderstanding...
I screamed, " I'll fight you!!"
But I had a funny accent and my pride was severed,, and I think it sounded more like..."I'll F_CK you!!" ...
I didn't realized that possibility of misunderstanding until there was awkward silence in the court.

errr... ooppss.. so to that guy who never show up again in the court...
if you're reading this...
"Chow... errr.. I wasn't angry..I was just... err.. ahem.. responding?..Sorry man..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You smash on his head too lar. haha :)