Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Devil Mockery

You know how spontaneously played songs have the power to immediately bring out the impactful memories in us?


Be it good or bad, it works the same.

Yeah, MixFm just played a song which brought a sick feeling to my stomach.
No... nothing wrong with that song.

It's just that; it's the exact same song that was playing when something really bad had taken place.

Listening to it again sounded like the devil mockering me.

I pray hard that there will be one day, I wouldn't feel like what I'm feeling now the next time they play;
The Reflex by DuranDuran.

1 comment:

Romi said...

funny.. i was thinking about that today.. twice! i swear.. the first time my bro was listening to this horrible depressing song that he plays over and over and over again and it reminded me of The Clockwork Orange, the second time was something stupid... he
kissesss