Sunday, April 16, 2006

The boys

It’s my first time peering anxiously into the male’s toilet.

"What’s taking them so long? Has the kidnappers discovered another exit?

Are the boys alright?"

Then, their giggles brought great relief.

I’ve not seen Eddie and Eddrien for almost a month. Oh, how I miss them.

Each time I’m with them, I just want to succumb to my maternal instincts and grab hold of any homosapien male and JUST REPRODUCE.

Walls Ice Cream was having a promotion. Buy any two drumsticks and I’m entitled to 3 archery attempts of little gifts.

  • My first arrow: fell flat vertically from the original bow position.
  • Second: Unbelievably flew over the huge board and shocked the cashier.
  • Third: Unbelievably repeated the second attempt.

Hid face and quickly ushered boys out of the scene.

No comments: