Saturday, October 23, 2010

When I typed the earlier title,My Big Clothes, My Good friends, I had another type of post in mind.
I wanted to say that my big clothes are like my good faithful, non-judgemental and always comforting friends.
Especially now that I'm under a different circumstances, they're still by my side, not like my other usual wear which turned away from me because we're no longer in the same league.
Everytime I put on a big piece of clothing that fits, I can feel the clothes comforting me, , "There, there, we're here for you."

Although my self-esteem occasionally do get affected, but I'm not bitter that I can't wear the pretty,body flattering clothes anymore.
I've come to learn that it's just clothes.
If it doesn't fit, then get another one.
I'm not defined by the clothes I'm wearing.
I'm more than that.
I think it's maturity, not bitterness.

That's right.
I'm not talking about clothes anymore.

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Love what you wrote.