Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bitching Therapy

Yesterday, I was very disturbed by a horrible co-worker.
He made me feel bad the entire day.
This feeling persisted till this morning.
I tried to rationalised myself out of it.
Telling myself that I should be above all that nonsense, and that I shouldn't let that petty person influence me.

It didn't work.
I was still upset.

Finally,this afternoon I bitched about it to another colleague.
Now, I feel much better.
When all those motivational lessons don't work, we just gotta use our instinct to solve our emotional problems.
Yup, bitching sometimes is the solution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... That is right! i do say bitching is sometimes food to the soul...ahaha....but not all the time k ...:)

Elisha said...

I prefer the word 'venting'.