Monday, October 04, 2010

I watched the movie Eat Pray Lovealone over the weekend.

Despite the bad reviews, stating that it's a very self-absorbed narrative movie, I enthusiastically went for it anyway.
I was not disappointed.

There were many phrases which I can relate to.
As I was saying to my friend, "Perhaps only abnormal people like us can understand her despair. Normal people would just find it pathetic and just about ME ME ME".

Just as these words escaped me, I wondered.
Is there even such a thing as a normal person?
Or did we just confused that word with a successfully conformed person?

1 comment:

TEFLian said...

Just want to say that knowing that you're there makes me feel that I am not so weird after all. Yeah, like you said, what's normal? Normal is quite subjective. Thanks for being there. =) I know I'm not the only one, and that helps so much. Press on! =)