Saturday, June 09, 2007

This is one of the many moments where I wished I had a camera phone.

I was at a junction, ready to make a turn at a 'cross only if you have guts' type of traffic.
As I was waiting for the right gap between the moving cars to happen, I noticed a very cute male driver. He looked like he's in his early twenties but with a lady and little kids in the car, I had to guess that he's the father.
"Wah, very cute papa" - ran across my head.

Then, this superheroic lorry driver tried to be gutsy and overtook me from the left. He could have pulled it off but unfortunately the oncoming traffic didn't allow him to pull the stunt successfully.
So, our hero lorry driver blocked the the entire traffic.
We had to wait for the traffic light in far front to change in order for the hero to escape his stunt.

My point? Just when I thought, "Wah, very cute papa" - that car stopped RIGHT in front of me, due to the blocked traffic.
I could stare at him for a whole 3 minutes.... hahahahaha..
Such an energy booster...

really wish I had a photo to make this story far more interesting.......

No comments: