Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The cover in this book is definitely more attractive than the one I found in Amazon.


I just browsed through the last few chapters because I became bored after the first 3 chapters as they all seem similar. However, the sketched pics in the book are really good. Besides its good artist's touch, it also seem to evoke some emotion from the viewers.















I will quote the introductory at the back cover.

" - as the author says, it's potentially autobiographical. In this, her most personal bok, she brilliantly explores nine possible lives. While each is located in deeply familiar territory, whether England, India, or America, and often overlaid with that essenstial Central European family background, each life is born of startlingly different origins and each reveals a different destiny. Here are nine different answers to the central question: what would happen if I were granted an alternative life? "



The pics reminded me of my own. My own drawings from memory. Haha,, it's very childlike as my artistic skill is stunted at that level.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Not as bad! Nice pictures. They are similar but they are not the same. Check my site also.

cendolic said...

a dating website?