Sunday, June 03, 2007

Long time ago, when I was growing up in SS2, there was this old lady who lived alone in a house directly behind my family.

After she died, her children moved in.
I was surprised that she had family.
Then, I pitied her for having lived alone for so many many years.
Her house was always so quiet.
Too quiet.
The only sound we heard from her house was her old clock chiming.

Now, I feel guilty for being judgemental towards her children.
I had automatically concluded that her children were cruel to their mother, without even considering a different side of their story.
I know , I know, it's none of my business but we can't stop our mind, right?

*************************************
But now after my bad experience, I have concluded that bad people become parents too.
It's a bitter pill to swallow for the children to accept such a fact.
We all know that parents are your closest people, the people who were supposed to care and love you. If there was anything wrong, it's on your side, without doubt.
So, imagine when you realised one day, that white is actually black one day.
After so many years of trying to paint it white..........................

No comments: