Wednesday, February 28, 2007

many other things

A message plain from the heart,
But fear had deter me to start,
Felt not worthy to intrude,
Perhaps my absence is good,
Did think of you aplenty,
Imaging you well and happy,
Many times we hear,
important it is to have friends near,
But in my circumstance,
It's best we keep the distance,
Loads have passed since we met,
But memories of you are well kept.


you generously offered me your Mp3 player/thumbdrive when you came to visit me in the hospital,
you never once complained the food I 'tapau' for you because you always appreciate the thought and effort,
you were always accountable for group assignments,
you always noticed my mood condition and make the effort to make me smile,
you were thoughtful enough to keep fasting Muslim friend accompany during lunch breaks,
you were a good story teller- mamak sessions with you were never dull,
you taught me X'mas carols,
you had hope for me in fashion appearance,
you were the first person to invite me for outing during college,
you took me to church,
you taught me quiet time with God,
you shared newspaper with me, my one passion
you bought me board games when I was in the hospital,
you wrote me a poem,
you gave me pudding and fruits when they were best appreciated,
you let me play your board game,
you mailed me newspaper all the way from Europe,

you mailed me the best X'mas gift ever all the way from the States,

you never stopped writing,

you genuinely wanted to help me improve my computer skills
you talked to me when no one would,
you changed mode of public transportations to see me,
you invited me to your home,
you made me laugh.

yes- it's all of you. I just don't feel worthy of listing your names for your specific favour-debts.

And yet, there are many other things that
I don't remember.

No comments: