Thursday, February 18, 2016

My church friend who is watching over me, who bailed me out of the ward, kept asking why I had allowed my condition to get so bad and not sought help from her earlier?
She went on preaching about pride and accountability.
And that it was my mistake in not listening to her when deciding on the reinstatement of job.

She bailed me out.
When I was in the hospital, she was the only one I could contact.
She bailed me out.
I owe her big time.

But I can't agree with her on this.
I now worry.
I can't see my next step.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't be so hard on yourself, and don't be so hard on those who are helplessly trying to help as well. for most times, we don't know if we are actually helping or not in our attempts. I can tell you i'm quite clueless as to what is the 'right' thing to say or do anymore...but i think its okay, to just be there and offer help when necessary. ( just to give you a perspective from my end )

One day at a time babe, that's what your next step is.\

-meow-

cendolic said...

Thanks Meow.
For being here.
For staying.

cendolic said...

Thanks Meow.
For being here.
For staying.