Monday, June 16, 2014

We were at our favourite place, the staff lounge.
SW was asking Cc, "So, how's the wedding preparation coming along?"
I giggled, " Should we be asking YOU this question?"
SW 's expression suddenly turned gloomy.
"It has been cancelled."
All of us stared at her blankly.
"You mean delayed," asked LC.
"No. Cancelled."
All of us were speechless.
Even LC, the most blunt person I've ever known, didn't know what to say.

After awhile, when SW left us for her class, all three of us continued with this shocking news.
"Wow, I was depressed when I didn't even started with that guy. I can't imagine how she's feeling !"
All of us agreed how stressful it must be.
Oh dear, I hope what transpired doesn't count as gossip because all of us had the right intention.
Yup, everyone has their own battles.

No comments: