Sunday, June 08, 2014

Samantha : I caught myself thinking about it over and over. And then I realized that I was simply remembering it as something that was wrong with me. That was the story I was telling myself - that I was somehow inferior. The past is just a story we tell ourselves.
.....................
Samantha: I can feel the fear that you carry around and I wish there was... something I could do to help you let go of it because if you could, I don't think you'd feel so alone anymore.
......................
Amy: We're only here briefly, and while I'm here I want to allow myself joy.
......................
Amy: I think anybody who falls in love is a freak. It's a crazy thing to do. It's kind of like a form of socially acceptable insanity.
......................
Samantha: The heart is not like a box that gets filled up; it expands in size the more you love.

No comments: