Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Ah,I had a good night's sleep last night!"

My sister smiled.
She is relieved because I have not been sleeping 'normally' for a whole week.

"I went down to read the newspaper at midnight. But I only remember reading, 'The Sun,Wednesday....ZZZzzzz," I narratted.

My sister raised her eyebrow.

"Then, KO came down at 1.30 a.m - woke me up. I went to his room, relaxed on his floor, chatted, while listening to the 988 late night talk-show. Somewhere along the way, I must have dozed off because when KO asked me if I'd rather sleep on his bed, (he was surfing the Net), I zombie-ly said 'no' and walked zombie-ly to my room.
I glanced at the clock. It was 3a.m.
And I slept there till 8.30a.m!"

I clasp my hand,excited at the improvement of my sleeping pattern.

When I looked at my sis, I realised she wasn't exactly relieved anymore.

"That's..'normal'?"
My sister is worried.

No comments: